The Sanctuary (Perrysburg, OH)
Enveloped by trees and brimming with green spaces, The Sanctuary is an incredibly lush and tranquil area in one of Northwest Ohio’s most coveted areas: highlighted by numerous common grounds, an exclusive walking path, beautiful pond and an amazing gazebo. This collection of communities is comprised of several living areas including The Sanctuary on The River and The Sanctuary in The Abbey.
It is located high upon the historic Maumee River, just minutes away historic Downtown Perrysburg and a simple drive to Downtown Toledo, the Toledo Express Airport and a number of incredible shopping and entertainment spots, including Levis Commons and Fallen Timbers. The top-rated Perrysburg schools are also in close proximity. Starting in the upper $400s, homes feature large lots and offer numerous options including 4-bedroom properties, multiple-car garages, gourmet kitchens and much more. Additionally, a number of scenic riverside lots offer the a waterfront experience.
As with all of our custom builds, your Blair Saba-built home in The Sanctuary is fully customizable including your choice of cabinetry, flooring, countertops, paint and more. Take a look at our photos and video gallery to learn more about this beautifully exclusive neighborhood.
Villages at Canterbury (Perrysburg, OH)
One of Perrysburg’s newest and most modern housing developments are the Villages at Canterbury. Located on Hull Prairie Road just south of Roachton Road, this rapidly growing community is filled with an incredible amount of amenities including a resort-style swimming pool featuring a splash pad for the young — and the young at heart!
Residents of the Villages at Canterbury also have access to a state-of-the-art pool house, featuring private changing rooms and showers. Additionally, the Canterbury community is teeming with an abundance of green areas including two huge parks, a five-acre space and a six-acre space, as well as a number of covered gathering places, as a way of encouraging community-building and neighborly interaction. Families will be able to use the top-rated Perrysburg school system, which now features the brand new Hull Prairie Intermediate School, catering to fifth and six graders.
As with all of our custom builds, your Blair Saba-built home in The Villages at Canterbury is fully customizable including your choice of cabinetry, flooring, countertops, paint and more. Take a look at our photos and video gallery to learn more about the modern elegance that defines this new neighborhood.
Build on Your Lot
NorthCreek Custom Homes’ professionals take the hassle out of finding the ideal building site for your custom home. Whether you’ve already selected your dream property or need our expertise and partnership in the process, we’re here to help. We ensure a seamless, convenient process from site acquisition, evaluation, full architectural design and delivery of total cost.
- Assistance finding, evaluating and choosing the right property (if applicable)
- Full soil boring analysis for each “On Your Land” project to ensure you’re building on safe, solid ground
- Upfront analysis for any site-related necessities, from well and septic systems to required retaining walls or tree clearing
- Assistance in securing municipal and homeowners’ association permits and approvals
- Financial estimate for necessary site improvements, so you’ll know your site development costs upfront and before land is purchased
- Execution of site development projects including installation of roads, water and sewer lines, wells and septic tanks, retaining walls, tree clearing, custom foundations and more
- Home design customization to fit the intricacies of your land, not just a custom home, a custom home built custom for your land